- Butter a 13x9 pan. I recommend using real butter not nonstick or margarine.
- Melt chocolate, condensed milk and butter over low heat in a pan.
- Stir continuously to avoid scalding.
- In a large bowl combine marshmallows and peanuts.
- Pour chocolate mixture over the nuts and marshmallows and mix well with a spoon.
- Spread in your buttered pan. Lay wax paper on top and mush down.
- Cover with wax paper and saran wrap
- Chill 2 hours.
ENJOY! The secret to this is the salted nuts, semi sweet chocolate, and the butter. This gives just the right combo of sweet and salty.