Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Life as a Mom

Okay, so I'm looking at my blog and realized I have not posted much lately. So, be patient, I'm working on it. It's just been such a busy month and I don't need to tell you that because all moms are busy....right?

There is this myth that if you are a stay at home mom that you are actually home. HA HA HA! Who titled us stay at home mom's anyway? My new title is Chief Home Officer. I like it...or do you have a better one? I just know some days I feel like a CEO and some days I feel like an administrative assistant but I'm highly underpaid and overworked.

Between MOPS (Mother's of Preschoolers), Volunteering at the school, baseball (this year is my first with being an assistant to the coaches with my fabulous friend Karalee), soccer, bible study, housework, dog, 2 boys, babysitting, husband (or should I say 3rd child), scheduling appointments, reinventing cooking as I knew it to gluten free, oh and running a business....I'm not complaining but something has to give...so the housework has really given and the blog writing has also taken a back seat.

But stay tuned, I have some cute things to post as soon as they get done and I get pictures of them up! I can't wait to show you. I will have my chore chart pics up, I will also have my scrapbook tea holders to post and, my Velcro Mr. Potato Head. Okay, those will all make more sense when you see them.....I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment